Are you just getting started with mobile developer outreach and marketing? Are you an old hand looking to reboot and refocus your program? Join the WIP Factory team for two lively days of interactive workshops, activities and discussions to help strengthen your mobile developer program!
The WIP Factory Workshop for Mobile Developer Programs will help you sharpen your developer marketing strategy and provide pragmatic tactical tips to enhance the effectiveness of your developer outreach activities.
We use an interactive format with a mix of talks from the WIP team; presentations from leading developer programs like Red Hat, Evernote and more; interviews with mobile developers; and lots of discussion to ensure you get the best practices and leading insights into industry activities.
WHO SHOULD COME TO THE WORKSHOP?
- If you are new to developer outreach, marketing or relations, or you’re just getting your feet wet in the mobile space, join us for both days!
- If you are experienced in mobile developer programs and outreach, perhaps you’d just like to join us for day 2 to hear about the latest topics, issues and best practices to rev up your program.
- If your company is just launching an API, SDK or other resource for developers, you’ll get a solid start on building your developer community in just 2 days with us.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE WORKSHOP?
- Expert-led sessions and activities
- Interactive discussions, panels and work sessions
- Case studies and presentations from leading mobile developer programs
- Networking with industry colleagues and fellow mobile developer program managers
- Don’t expect to sit around checking email all day – we’ll have you asking questions, sharing your insights and getting everything you can out of the event!
Register now — this is an intimate, hands-on event with limited space!
Leading the event will be the WIP Factory team:
- Caroline Lewko, CEO
- Carlo Longino, VP of Developer Program Services
- Rod Burns, Manager, Developer Engagement
Tuesday, April 29-Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Microsoft Conference Center
1065 La Avenida Street
Mountain View, CA 94043
Cost: $495 (One Day)/$895 (Both Days)
(subject to change)